Friday, May 31, 2013

One brown shoe, one green shoe

That's what I wore when I dashed out to an estate sale yesterday morning. I didn't realize it until I kicked my shoes off at home. Whoops!

But who cares? I'm in yard sale heaven!
I'm finding all the things I need for ideas that have been brewing in my brain. And I'm finding all those things that trigger the 'Ooooo, I have to have it' part of my brain, too. I'm learning better self-control. Plus the fact that the house is stuffed. Full. Seriously, something has to go if anything else comes in the door. That funny little mid-century table? It's still floating around, in the way, no place to go.

So here's what I found this past week.
Fun stuff! And more doors!

I grabbed this frame, then saw that the picture looks like where I live, complete with red barn.

I couldn't resist this little dresser. On ebay someone is selling the matching toy hi-boy. It's all I can do to say No, No, No.

Blue mini-trunks? Not for long. They will be white mini-trunks.

I was thrilled to find this old bike to put in the flower bed but my neighbor told me to rethink that idea. She said most old bikes don't have the name brand accessories anymore and my bike is completely intact. She said maybe I shouldn't have it out in the sun. Today I'll be moving yard art around so the bike gets a shady spot.

Awwwww. How sweet.

And finally, a cabinet that might become part of my Miss Mustard Seed display when I get my paint next week.

Yep, you heard it here first!
I'm the new Southern Oregon retailer for the fabulous Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint.
Yahoo!

2 comments: