Monday, August 8, 2011

More before and after

If I remember, I take pictures as I unload my car and the shots look like a police lineup. So, I guess I'm saying "Sorry about the lame 'before" pictures. Heh.

 This little stool was a test subject. It is painted with Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint and it was given a coat of wax. The chipping is the result of using a blow dryer to hasten the drying time. It was a happy surprise!



Another Chalk Paint project. This little table was already in the process of being painted when I remembered to do a "before" shot. Oops.






Last up this morning is a fun little bench done with home-made milk paint as well as Real Milk Paint - the kind that comes in powdered form. I have a huge story, complete with pictures, of my adventures making my own paint. I'll be posting those when I get more organized. It's one of those "Let my life serve as a warning to others" kind of stories ......




3 comments:

  1. the chalk paint turned out really great! You should also post the story of it, it was entertaining to hear :)

    The pieces all look great, can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you're doing - both with the furniture and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your projects and I LOVE that you use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint also. It's the best and I wish I could share it with everyone!! Thank you so much for posting our Everything Annie Sloan Giveaway button on your sidebar!! I hope your friends and followers come on over to check it out. I am now your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete